TMJ (TMD) Therapy
Many suffer from Tempromandibular Joint pain or Tempromandibular Dysfunction.
- Pain on opening
- Inability to open wide or move from side to side comfortably
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Ear pain and/or hearing loss
- Ringing in the ears
- Clenching, night grinding
- Chronic fatigue
- Noise, grating or popping in joint
- Chronic Temporal or occipital headache
Treatment of these problems can be complicated as the cause can often be multi-factorial. Successful treatment may involve other professionals, including physiotherapy, chiropractors, massage therapy, cranio-mandibular specialists, and physicians.
Meaningful treatment begins with proper diagnosis. We will do a thorough evaluation of your problem to determine the best way that we can help and the appropriate therapy.